Monday, August 30, 2010

Gettin' Creative 2 and 3/365

Here are my pictures for days 2 and 3 of the 365 project. I can already tell it's going to be a challenge to remember to take a photo each day - but I'll keep trying!


2/365 This was taken in my room at Star Island - one of 9 islands off the coast of NH. The warm wind was coming from the west and created a beautiful flowing image.


3/365 This is a "before" picture in our back yard. I just borrowed a rototiller from a friend in hopes of starting a small flower garden. It's been on my wish list for quite a while, so it's nice to finally be making some progress! This will be a good source of photos for the next 365 days!!

365 Days

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky-
    I love your flowing curtain photo...it's like capturing the wind on film. :)

    ReplyDelete