Saturday, September 11, 2010

365 - catching up

Well, I've fallen a bit behind on posting my pictures for the 365 project! (see link on the right) I started the project wanting to have a wonderfully creative picture each day, but that ain't gonna happen. So far in the couple of weeks I've been doing it...I'm lucky if I remember to take any picture at all - let alone be creative about it. So I've now decided that I'll be happy if I just take a picture that documents my day - and looking back at the year, seeing the progress of things will be lovely! So here are several days of the 365 - enjoy!



#4 Our little garden. We planted 4 tomato plants and 1 cuke plant. But last fall Bobbi threw a few mini pumpkins in here, and now we have almost a dozen mini pumpkins growing! Later in the Fall I'll post a pic of several of them together.

#5 When the sun is just so out our front window - it makes this beautiful shadow on our wall from the crab apple tree in our front yard.


#6 The stage at Prescott Park in Portsmouth, NH. The scene of Peter Pan all summer, along with many wonderful concerts. They're taking things down for the winter, but we'll be back next year!


#7 Low tide at Rye Beach, NH.



#8 We went camping in the White Mountains on Labor Day weekend. My all-time favorite part is having a campfire - I could just sit there for hours - and I do! Here's our fire one nigh.



#9 There was a penny on the picnic table at our campsite. It rained one night and the water pooled a bit on the penny creating a neat effect.


#10 One of our favorite Portsmouth Restaurant - The Rosa. They've been around since 1927 and this is a picture of their original menu.


#11 I looked out our front window and saw the neighbor's cat (Blue - on the left) stalking a squirell (on the right). I knew Blue was the neighborhood feline bully, but I thought he just bullied other cats and birds!


#12 We had some peaches in the fruit bowl and some late-summer rhubarb in the yard. Here's the result - rhubarb peach crisp. Yum!
I'll try to keep up on posting my pictures more regularly...but don't count on it! Thanks for going through the year with me!











No comments:

Post a Comment