Sunday, January 15, 2012

Made with Love

Back for my second week of posting. Someday I may post more than once a week...but for now this is good. Part of my motivation in posting once a week is the P52 photography challenge. The challenge is to take/share a photo each week based on a theme. This week it was "Made With Love". Great theme... seemed easy...I thought about it all week but nothing grabbed my eye. Apparently I don't have many homemade items in my daily life. I was hoping and planning on taking a picture of some homemade cookies at a gathering on Friday night and it would have been a beautiful thing. But for reasons too long to put here, I never saw those cookies. So here I sit on Sunday night looking through old photos - a small "cheat".
This is the one that grabbed me - Made With Love by Mother nature. This was taken in the Redwoods on a trip we took this year where we drove from San Francisco to Seattle. Love is the main word for me - we love to travel, we love each other, we love exploring new places, and our life together has been made with love. Nuff said!


4 comments:

  1. Love the redwoods. And the angles of the photo.

    *Many of our cookies don't make it to photos either.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the POV on this shot. Totally don't think this is a cheat....it's a perfect interpretation. Hope the rest of your weekend was better than Friday night.
    Did you bring me a T shirt from wherever you went?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the point of view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete