Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm back!

Well, it's been over a year and 3 months since I've posted. I've been doing a lot, enjoying life, just not writing about it or sharing pictures. But I was inspired once again by my "crackerjack photographer" friend Susan who participates in a lot of online photo challenges and projects. I'm not officially doing any resolutions this year, but am feeling inspired about a couple of things - taking some pictures and getting organized. So my friend, in her wisdom, found me an easy photography challenge - Project 52 (P52) just take and post 1 picture a week based on the theme. I think(hope) I can do this - I'll be more successful than the 365 challenge - which was 1 photo a day!
So the theme of the first week was Resolution. As I said - no official resolutions here, but I have felt the need to be more organized at home and at work. I did some drawer and closet cleaning at home and the local thrift store benefited.
Things were so bad at work that I actually enlisted the help of a professional organizer - Sue at www.organizenh.com. My piles had gotten to be so many and so big that I didn't even know where to start...but now I have a plan and I'll keep you updated.
My Resolution picture is my work place in process - empty hanging folders just waiting to be put to good use!


project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

2 comments:

  1. This is two resolutions my friend. Get organized and take photos. That's a lot on one plate. Good luck to you. I'm glad you're giving the photo prompts a try and I think you'll be surprised how much better your photography becomes because of it.
    I hope you'll visit some of the other participants links....that's a good way to get people to visit you too.
    As for all those folders. Whew. Looks like a lot of work to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those folders used to be filled with papers I hadn't looked at in 6 years - it's good they're now empty!

    ReplyDelete