Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Shadow Side

Five weeks in a row...close to a miracle!!!  The theme this week was "Shadows".  The sun wasn't out much this week so finding some good shadows was a challenge.  But on Friday...ta da!  The sun came out while I was at work.  Thanks to my buddy Suz, I had my camera at work(it's a lot easier to do photo challenges if you have your camera with you!).  I looked up from my computer monitor and saw these great lines.

That same night doing laundry in the basement and saw these shadows cast by the hangers waiting for some clean laundry.
Then Kitty Katie Couric came along to see what I was doing.  She was casting some great shadows but didn't stay still very long so this is the best I could get.
Thanks for taking a look!

 project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

2 comments:

  1. LOL about Kitty Katie Couric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first image is really good. Keep taking that camera along. Next week...drink up. That should be easy.

    ReplyDelete