Monday, March 19, 2012

"Eyes" of March

Linking with the great P52 photo project.  I may need to re-name it P51 because some how I missed the "Be Still" week.  I'm not surprised - it's been a busy time and it's going to get busier.  And I'm not one to be known for being still - I'm always flitting about here and there and hate to miss anything.  I will keep my eyes out for a "Be Still" photo and share it.

Speaking of eyes - the theme for this week was "The Eyes of March".  I had thought of taking a pic of the eyes of my love, but didn't get around to it.  Then 2 days ago I was in the car, slid the mirror cover over on the sunshade, and there were my eyes and well, they caught my eye.  I liked how they were blocked out by the mirror frame, and I was able to angle it so I was looking at myself...not the camera. 

Thanks for taking a look!

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my fave photo of your P52 so far. The mirror framed your eyes really well...you got the "frame w/in a frame" thing-great technique and the frame can be big or small or still show something around the subject like a window pane (where you can see parts of the other adjacent frames.
    Good work!! I didn't do an eyes shot. I better get going or I'll miss out!

    ReplyDelete