Sunday, March 4, 2012

Great leap

Posting for my 9th week of the P52 photo project - yay me!  Yes, I still haven't found the "True Love" photo, but I did take it!
Anywhoo - the theme this week was "Great Leap" - my mind went immediately to one of my favorite moments of 2011 - me standing on the edge of a plane ready to jump out for my first skydive.  Obviously I didn't actually take this picture, but I'm a main participant.  This moment - on the edge, not in control, not holding on to anything but myself was so exhilarating it's hard to put into words.  I can still recall the feeling and can't wait to do it again. If you have any interest in trying it - go for it - you won't regret it!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Becky-Great idea for "a great leap". I can't believe that you did this and not only that want to do it AGAIN. You're crazier than I thought.
    Yay you! Nine weeks and counting. You're almost 1/4 the way thru. Nice going.

    ReplyDelete